Electronic Teacher Evaluation Portal
Pennsylvania’s number one choice for evaluation management… serving over 300 school districts and 65,000 teaching professionals in PA. Contact us if you are interested in using ETEP in your school or district.
ETEP is a full suite of evaluation tools which facilitate the teacher evaluation process as structured by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Our application is comprised of several modules that perform the following evaluation tasks:
- Formal Observations – Questionnaires for pre- and post-observation, classroom observation evidence collection, fully interactive Rubrics, and dynamic structuring to include Unannounced observations
- Differentiated Supervision Observations – Action plans, progress tracking, and end-of-year Rubric ratings
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) – Goal setting, focus areas, progress tracking, feedback and rating performance
- Non-Teaching Professional (NTPE) Observations – Evaluate and track over 16 NTPE roles, from school nurse to directors
- Walk-through and Anecdotal Notes – Short records for unscheduled, classroom sit-ins and miscellaneous professional activities, administrative notes, and accomplishments
- ACT 82 Rating (Summative Data) Forms – Complete periodic, semi-annual, and annual summative rating forms for teachers, NPEs, and principals. Reference the year’s supervision records, rate your professional, and the form assist with the calculation your final rating.
- …and More
ETEP is optimized for ease of record management, mobility, and communication facilitation throughout the school year and observation process – manage it all, from end-of-year ratings to clinical classroom observations.
Contact us for a demonstration and pricing information.
Would you like a demo?
Over 300 school districts are using ETEP to manage the full evaluation process for more than 65,000 teaching professionals.
If you would like a demo of the software or have questions: