First, we would like to Thank You!
We had several hundred principals, teachers and district administrators complete our recent feedback survey, and because of your suggestions, PA-ETEP is getting better! Overall, we had a great response to our survey with 95% of the supervisors reporting being either extremely satisfied or satisfied with PA-ETEP. But that is not good enough, our goal is 100% satisfaction!
Version 3.5 coming in the 2016-17 School Year!
Here are a few of the highlights of the features coming to PA-ETEP users in 2016-17:
- Attachments – For 2016-17 school year, districts will have the option of attaching documents to comments.
- Faster – We have already made adjustments to the application to make PA-ETEP faster and Version 3.5 will be even snappier. 😉
- Rubric Upgrades – In the fall, supervisors will be able to complete Formal Observations, Differentiated Observations, and Stand Alone rubric evaluations on any teacher or NTPE. The language presented in the rubric will match the specific role of the professional being observed and we’ve got a few other great features we’ll be announcing in the build-up to the release.
- Walkthrough Scripting Tool – Many supervisors have requested the ability to script evidence (openly with a time stamp and/or directly by component area) within the Walkthrough module. This Fall supervisors will be able to script evidence for a Walkthrough and for an Anecdotal Note.
- Custom Form Builder – Coming this Fall, we’re working on a new module to allow administrators to create custom forms. Do you have a ‘look for’ form? Or a form you use to observe paraprofessionals or other staff members? We’re bringing you the ability to define your own form template for your evaluations that will integrate right into the PA-ETEP experience.
Here are a few other enhancements we’ve started to develop:
- Identify tenured vs non-tenured professionals
- Reset password tool
- Increased security
- New portal landing page
- New TAC role
- More directions / help icons
- More printing capabilities
If you’d like to learn more, you can join our upcoming webinar:
PA-ETEP – Look What’s Coming in 2016-17
Seats are limited, click here here to register and reserve your spot today