1. Support – PA-ETEP has enhanced and increased their support and training materials. Comprehensive Getting Started articles and links are now available. View PA-ETEP Support Updates
2. PA-ETEP Overview for Teachers and NTPEs Slideshow – Included in the slideshow is information pertaining to registration, portal navigation, email notifications, SLOs, Formal Observations, Differentiated Observations, Walkthroughs, NTPE Observations, Anecdotal Notes, 82 Forms and Support. View PA-ETEP Overview Slideshow
3. Getting Started Links – Each major process and workflow now has a Getting Started link. Look for the blue Getting Started links inside each module.
4. Attachment Module – the Attachment Module is now available. By securing the Attachment Module, districts can afford their users (teachers, NTPEs, and supervisors) the ability to attach files where ever they add a comment. Learn more
5. Nontenured Role – School district admin users (portal mangers) can now add the nontenured role to their teachers and NTPEs. By adding the nontenured role to a user’s account, nontenured users can be identified and sorted on the Supervision Management page. Learn more
6. Self-Assessment Rubric – When you start a Formal Observation or Differentiated Observation for an NTPE, the self-assessment rubric that is presented/available to the user is now discipline specific (i.e., school counselor, school nurse, school psychologist, behavior specialist, etc.).
7. SLO Teacher Expectations Preset Management Tool – School district admin users (portal mangers) can now create default percentages for their teacher SLO expectations. Learn more
8. Change Evaluator Feature – All supervisors (School District Admin, Building Principal, and NTPE Supervisors) can now change the assigned evaluator for open items.
9. Change School Year Feature – All supervisors (School District Admin, Building Principal, and NTPE Supervisors) can now change the school year on items.
10. Reset Password Feature – Forgot your password? All users can now easily reset their password in a more secure and efficient manner. Click “Login”, then “Reset Password” to see how.
Custom Form Builder – The Custom Form Builder Module is coming this fall! The Custom Form Builder will allow district administrators to create custom forms. Do you have a ‘look for’ form or a form you use to observe paraprofessionals or other staff members? With the Custom Form Builder, build these forms in PA-ETEP and use them with any and/or all of your users. To learn more about the Custom Form Builder Module, look for the upcoming Webinar.
Printing Capabilities – This fall users will have the ability to print NTPE Observations and Stand Alone Rubrics.
PVAAS 3 Year Rolling Average – PDE has announced that the 2015-16 PVAAS 3-Year Rolling Average scores will be available October 6, 2016. When available, upload these scores/reports to PA-ETEP and make them available to your building principals. To learn more, attend an upcoming Webinar.
Scripting Tool within Walkthrough Module – This fall supervisors will be able to script evidence by component area within the Walkthrough and Anecdotal Note modules.